I was tagged by A Single Parent’s Life.
So, here goes!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
I am tagging:
I was going to tag I Am Free to be Who I Am, One Mind Many Detours, and Maggie Mae I, but they’ve all recently been tagged, so I won’t do that. :) So, I am short two bloggers to tag. If you read my blog, and would like to join in, feel free to consider yourself tagged and answer my questions! :) Let me know and I will link to your blog here.
These are my questions for those I’ve tagged:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. How many siblings do you have and what is your birth order?
3. What is one of your favorite books?
4. Why is it one of your favorite books?
5. What hobbies do you have?
6. Is your job/career fulfilling to you?
7. What do you do for fun?
8. Tell me something that has had a big impact on you/your life.
9. Tell me something that is important to you.
10. What is one lesson in life that you have learned that you would want to share to help someone else in their life?
11. What brings you joy?
So, here are the questions I was asked and my answers.
1. Your biggest fear? – My biggest fear – not being loved, being rejected
2. When dating older or younger? – Well, I haven’t dated for a long, long time, but the man I married is older than I am – by eight days! I have to say, though, that many of the people I’ve enjoyed being with the most have been younger than I am. I wonder if that has something to do with being the oldest sibling? Back to dating – if I am ever dating again, I will let you know! :)
3. favorite attribute on the opposite sex? – masculinity.
4. Your favorite Sexual position? – whatever feels good at the time
5. Craziest place you have ever had sex? – well, I married a passive aggressive man, so sex has not been that exciting and not that often. I can’t remember ever doing it in a crazy place. Unfortunately.
6. How do you feel about toys? – :)
7. Lights on or off? – off
8. Do you believe in love at first sight? – Love at first sight. Hmm. I believe in attraction and I think attraction is a very important part of love, but I don’t know if that qualifies as love at first sight. I know love at first sight has happened for people.
9. Perfect date? – walking on the beach at sunset and then dinner at wonderful hole-in-the-wall place with delicious food, a great atmosphere and a candle on the table. But mostly, it would be good conversation, connectedness, sharing thoughts and ideas and knowing that we are both enjoying each other.
10. The number one thing you look for in a relationship? – Being given back to at least as much as I am giving.
11. What do you worry about most when dating? – Like I said, it’s been awhile, but I think it would be being rejected because I said something stupid.
Thanks for playing tag! :)